AVS and IVSA Elections 2018 OPEN
AVS Elections 2018 are now open and we are accepting manifestos for the following positions:
- Secretary (2 years)
- Treasurer (2 years)
- Grants and Sponsorship Officer (1 year)
- JAVS Editor (2 years)
- Website Editor (2 years)
- Junior Vice President (must have already been on the AVS Committee)
- Exchange Officer (1 year)
- Promotions Officer (1 year)
- Veterinary Public Health Officer (1 year)
The current committee have written a few paragraphs each on what it's really like being on the committee - it can be accessed here.
Being on the AVS committee is a great experience and gives you a chance to make an impact representing veterinary students on a national level.
Please fill out the application form and send an individual photo of yourself to the Secretary here (firstname.lastname@example.org). The application form can be found here.
The closing date is 28th January 2018 and voting will open after the Annual General Meeting at Congress.
Get submitting and good luck!